Monday, July 6, 2015

A Creative Life - Art Journal Page

Hi, Lynne here! I had a blast putting this lively page together. Gina's Mixed Media Fragments were such a great help!

I belong to an art journaling group that meets once a month, and June's word prompt was "create" or any variation on the word. I love this quote and to me it sums up  paper crafting...there is no wrong because there are no rules and no mistakes! I painted the fragments with acrylic paint then stenciled onto them with my beloved homemade texture paste.
Journal pages ideally should remain fairly flat, but I always find room for a few goodies and a bit of dimension! (no rules, remember!) I did some misting, paint spattering and brushing, stamping, stenciling, printing, gluing, sticker-sticking (and the white strips are drywall tape) There was not much that I didn't try on here. Remember next time you create, there is no wrong in paper crafting - just have fun and make art!!

Gina's Designs Products Used: 
Mixed Media Fragments 2

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...