Sunday, November 29, 2015

Mixed Media Mini Album

Hello friends!  Debbie with you today sharing a little mixed media album.  This little album holds pocket sleeves for those cute little photos and journaling.  It makes a perfect gift!  to decorate this little album I used Gina's Designs Butterfly Corner Top and Bottom.  I'll start off sharing the front and back covers.




The steps I took to complete this album were simple.
1. Gesso the whole album inside and out.
2 Add Stenciling with modeling paste and your favorite stencil 
3. Use your  heat gun to dry everything
4. Spray with your favorite sprays, I used Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist in 4 different colors.
5. Rub with DecoArt Metallic Rub
6. Stamp and embellish


The final step I took was to add sequins.  I dipped a paint brush into gel medium and then into my sequins and simply painted them on.




Gina's Designs products used:

Thanks for stopping by Gina's Blog today!

Debbie


1 comment:

  1. This is a beautiful design and those corner butterflies are awesome sauce! What interesting textures you have achieved and gorgeous colors! TFS! ~Niki

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...