Saturday, July 11, 2015

Doily Box from Shanna Featuring ColourArte

Good day and happy weekend to you all. It is my turn to share more yummy inspiration for you all. 

Today I have to share the Doily Box with the baby theme. So if you want to make something for yourself or for a friend that wants to celebrate babies, this is for you. 


I used Graphic 45 Papers and ColourArte products to alter it. 


Here I used some crackle accents on the horse to give it some fun texture. 


I added some distress glitter for some shine as well as glossy accents on the baby pin.


I gave the duck dimension popping him up with cardboard. 


Can you see the iridescent color of the paint?


I had so much fun altering this piece. I hope you grab one and give it a go. Don't forget to check out all the great products at ColourArte!

Gina's Designs Item Used:
Doily Box - Baby

Design Team Member
Shanna

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...