Saturday, July 25, 2015

Eyeglass Retro Tags from Shanna

Hello to you all. Shanna here with a little weekend inspiration for you.
I got some new paints to play with my new chipboard pieces. 
Let me know what you think!

I first gave my tags a layer of gesso then went over with some gelatos. 
For this tag I rubbed over a stencil with a baby wipe. I used Dylusions paint to cover the retro fragment and then Teal Zicron and Mediterranean Blue ColourArte h20's on the eyeglasses. 



Then this tag I used a different color of Dylusions paint with a stencil and another color on my frgament piece. I used Dreams Bloom and Playful Peony on the eyeglasses.



I finished both tags off with seam binding and some Tim Holtz phrases.

Items Used:

ColourArte Twinkling H20's

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...