Wednesday, July 22, 2015

ATC Shrine with Guest Designer Tamiko McCurry

Happy Wednesday folks!!  Tamiko here for my third guest spot for the month of July with Gina's Designs!  Woot Woot!.. I know Frida Kahlo's birthday was earlier this month, but in my family, we celebrate birthdays the whole month!  I was very, very excited to play with my first ATC shrine. Here is a picture of the finished project.




I had so  much fun creating this shrine using the ATC Shrine- Window 1. I just know I need to go back and have ALL of the shrines!! Take a look at how cool and inexpensively priced they are by clicking here!  I can't wait to try this again!  I decided to make a Flipagram   I hope you can see parts of my creative process and enjoy the music.

Did I say how much I thoroughly enjoyed this?  The shrines are created from hardboard. You don't have to wonder about the mediums you apply to it because it can just about withstand anything!!  I am totally impressed!  Now it's your turn to head over to Gina's Designs and Lasercuts and try something different and creative!!

Gina's Designs Supplies Used.

Other supplies used
Deco Art Media - Gesso, Fluid Acrylics, Crackle Paste (clear), Antiquing Cream
Helmar 450 Quick Dry Adhesive
DMC Faber Castell Glass Bead Gel
 WOC Flowers
Image from Google

6 comments:

  1. I think your shrine looks awesome. I had not ever heard of an ATC shrine but now I so want to try one. How wonderful do the cracks look with all the texture and the pretty flowers. I love all the bright coloured flowers and then blue and green of the shrine. It does look like someone has visited and popped some flowers next to it. How clever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun. Have never heard of this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous, Tamiko! I think I am going to need one of these shrines!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That ATC Shrine box is awesome, I want one too! You did a fabulous job with this, just love everything, the textures and the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this idea!! you did an awesome job and now we are all going to want to make one :) The vid is perfect also, love the stepouts on it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome Tamiko!! Love the crackle finish on your shrine!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...