Sunday, July 19, 2015

Gina's Designs and ColourArte Collaboration

Hello friends!  Debbie with you on a beautiful Sunday morning to share a layout using some fabulous products!  After all, what can be better than Gina's Laser Cuts and ColourArte products to make them look awesome!!  I'm sharing a layout today of my daughters wedding...they are such a gorgeous couple and deserve great product to highlight their special day!





To begin this project I started off with my background.  Starting with Gina's Designs Laser cuts, I gessoed all my pieces and then added coordinating colors with H2O's.

I created my background by adding texture paste to my patterned paper.
Next step was to pencil in the area that my center of my photo and the focus of my layout would be.
I highlighted the area with color around the area where the large circle would be placed. I used Twinkling H2o's and a paintbush.
To make my textured patterns stand out I embossed them in random areas with gold embossing powder.
Add the background matting and photo and embellish with your favorite embellishments. I added some lines with an ink pen to highlight the petals. The petals were all painted with Twinkling H2o's.


Thank you for stopping by Gina's blog today!  Hope you will give these simple techniques a try!!

Debbie

Gina's Designs products


Thanks so much for the products by
These are amazing products and loved working with them!!

Debbie

3 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful. I love those chipboard pieces, and you made everything look so gorgeous together. Beautiful colors! Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful, your daughter that is... and the page is outstanding! And the close up of his hand and new wedding ring, the ring just twinkles! Great work!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...