Saturday, July 18, 2015

Bulletin Box Altered by Shanna

Hey everyone Shanna here with a new piece I played with. 

When I got this I wasn't sure about how I would use it or what I would do with it. To be honest I wasn't sure about a lot but I wanted to play with something different and have fun. 

Well I want more of these Bulletin Boxes now. 

I covered the box with some Prima papers and coordinating flowers before I got to adding my lovely chippies. 


I used the base of the dovetail banner builder pieces because I really didn't want to use up all my cute little banner pieces. 


I altered the clock hand from the Steampunk 2 Shape Set with Distress Paints. 


I altered this gear from he Gears Shape Set to look old and rustic using acrylic paint. 


The steampunk dress form was altered with Distress Paints as well to look old and patina like.

So grab a box and give it a try. 

Gina's Designs Items Used:

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...