Saturday, July 4, 2015

Inky Cards by Shanna

Hey everyone Shanna here and it is my turn to share more lovely inspiration with you all again. 

This month we are having this awesome swap with ColourArte and I got some yummy colors to play with. So here are two cards I created using my goodies along with some new chipboard pieces. 


First card I went with more of an orange look.



The second card I wanted more pop with the teal. 



For the base of my cards, I used the H20 colors Mandarin Citrine, Orange Peel, and Ginger Peach.


I laid some base color and then spritzed it with water to make the color spread. 


After heat setting, I got this gorgeous watercolor with magnificent shimmer. 


I used the Silks on my chipboard (of course the chipboard had a coat of gesso first). 


I used Lemondrop for the base on the Tudor Rose before going in with some of the Ginger Peach. I used a heat gun with these and if you use more paint and heat set it creates great bubbles. 



Gina's Designs Items Used:

ColourArte Twinkling H20's 
ColourArte Silks

Thanks so much for stopping by today. 

Shanna

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...