Thursday, May 7, 2015

Roses and Lace Buttetin Box

Hello crafty friends, Kathi here to share with you a project I did using the bulletin board shadow box. There are several shapes to choose from. I chose the square design to work with.
 I covered the square frame with prima paper I place lace on the bottom & left side,
adding parchment flowers on the lower left & the upper right.
 I love the versatility of these bulletin boxes! You can use paint, fabric, paper or more on them! Below you can see a  close up of the Venice lace and the flat back beads I used.

Gina's Designs Supplies Used :
Kraft Supplies 4 U:
Parchment Flowers
My Stash:
Lace trim
Flat Back Beads 
Thanks for stopping by & Be sure to stop by Gina's store at


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...