Monday, May 11, 2015

Happy Birthday, Gina's Designs!

In my life, April and May are huge birthday months. It seems like most of my friends and family were born in the spring, so it wasn't a big shock to me that Gina's Designs celebrates a birthday this month too.
I knew I wanted bright primary colors for this project, so I began by putting a layer of gesso on all my pieces to really make the colors pop. I then sponged light blue for the sky and white for clouds onto the big tag.
I painted the airplane bright red. 
Once it was dry, I embellished it with Liquid Pearls and Pico Embellishers.
I painted the sun bright yellow and gave it a few spritzes of irRESISTible spray in neon yellow.
For the Happy Birthday piece, I began by painting it a medium blue. Once the paint had dried, I went over it again with StazOn Studio Glaze in a matching blue to give it some shine.
All that was left to do was assemble my project, and I was done!
'Til next week, I wish you all happy crafting!

Gina's Designs Products Used

Other Products Used
Acrylic paint
Gesso
StazOn Studio Glaze
irRESISTibles Pico Embellisher and Spray
Ranger Liquid Pearls
Silver cording

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...