Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Covered Book Box by Guest Designer Heather



Hello everyone Heather here I am super thrilled to have been asked to guest design for Gina’s Designs.
I took Gina’s Book Box the Medium size and created a haven for any mini album or piece of treasure.

 First I took some silk fabric and covered it then I placed a beautiful sparkly piece of elastic trim over top of that.  I then took some fabulous black rose fabric and placed that inside.  I also added some purple trim all around the edge of the book.
 
 I took Gina’s wood mini frame and embossed it with clear embossing powder as well as the word joy.  I placed those on top and added a few heart buttons on top to give a little bling but not too much.
I made the flower with silk fabric lace trim and added a button in the center.
This was so much fun to create I hope you like it.
 
 Thanks,

Gina's Designs Products Used

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...