Monday, May 11, 2015

Brush Caddy With Flourishes

Hi! Lynne here with a much-needed addition to my scraproom. We all know a crafter can NEVER have enough storage, and I just love this cute brush caddy from Gina's store! I finished it with Hope Chest papers by Pink Paislee to coordinate with the desk organizer I finished a while back.



 The project was easy to put together. I simply applied the paper, sanded and inked the edges, and then added some fussy cut images, chipboard flourishes and stenciling with texture paste.


The flourishes were heat-embossed with Stampendous Aged Copper, which gave them a vintage look.
Check out the great selection of organizers available in Gina's store; I have a feeling I'm not done collecting them!  Just think how organized I'll be when I have them all....

Gina's Items Used
Brush Caddy
Fantasy Frame and Flourishes

Other Items Used
Pink Paislee papers-Hope Chest
Stampendous Embossing Powder-Aged Copper
Donna Salazar Ink-Leather
Prima stencil

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...