Saturday, May 9, 2015

Ladies ATC's

Hello to all you lovely crafters out there. Today Shanna here to share some ATC inspiration.



First I cut up some scrap chipboard to the size of an ATC (3.5"x2.5"). I gave it a quick coat of white paint.
While that was drying I then covered the base of the Fashion Cameo's with a layer of Croco Crackling Color. I used a palette knife to scrape it on (only because mine was starting to dry out).

Let that dry and this is what tat looks like! Isn't is cool looking. 
While the Croco was drying I decided on a color for the base of my ATC and I went with this Blue Halo Gold paint. This paint is so creative because it shimmers green, blue, and gold!


I then painted the next layer of the Fashion Cameos gold.

I forgot to snap a photo of painting the ladies black though. I then assembled each ATC. 
I used some images from Alpha Stamps and some bows I made using resin and painted with that blue halo gold to match. Then I cut some words out from a word sheet I have.


I do hope you enjoyed these ATC's. I certainly had fun making them. I do hope you have a blast creating your own pieces and don't forget to share them with us!

Items Used:

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...