Friday, April 19, 2013

Blog Hop Time

Welcome to Gina's Designs Blog Hop! 

Since April 15 – 21 is World Creativity & Innovation Week, Gina's Designs decided to hold a blog hop in celebration of Creativity! We challenge everyone to try something new and craft outside their comfort zone. In keeping with this theme, each of our Design Team members will be unveiling a project that includes a technique that is new to them. So hop over to each blog, check out the fun new techniques, and enter to win the prizes. 

 Grand prize giveaway on this blog is a 25.00 Gift Certificate to Gina's Designs.

When you have finished the hop, be sure to come back here and leave a comment so we know you completed the hop. In order to be eligible for our grand prize you need to complete the hop, follow our blog (if you are not already a follower) and follow us on Facebook. You have until 1 am central time on April 22nd to complete the hop. Have Fun and Good Luck! 

Here is my project, featuring a technique new to me: Using Diamond Glaze to attach dimensional items. I have used sand to create some of the elements in my shadowbox, as well as attaching sand, sea glass and shells to the box for a beach feel.



Your first stop on the hop is Marjolaine If you get lost along the way, here is a list


16 comments:

  1. OMG!
    Love this!
    It's one of my faves
    I think my very fave was Monica's project!
    I hopped and left a comment for everyone along the way
    I'm a follower of this blog
    thanks to all for sharing with us

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Gina! I hopped through all the blogs, thank goodness for half days off work. I bought a couple of your albums in Wilkesboro, NC from Heather (she's so talented) and I LOVE THEM! I did the camera one and gave the butterfly away in a swap. Thanks for the opportunity, HOpe I win!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sand and the beach glass! Gave me lots of new ideas to work with...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Makes me want to go to the beach !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw a new product at the LSS the other week that would be perfect to try out on a beach layout. I will have to pick some up, i can't even remember the name of it right now.

    It was nice to meet you in Wilkesboro!

    I HAVE COMPLETED THE BLOG HOP, LIKED YOUR PAGE ON FACEBOOK AND BECOME A FOLLOWER

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun blog hop and I learned sooooooo much. Thank you. I love your beach themed project. I think I'm following everybody along with your site. Really neat!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hippity hop this my last stop!! Man was there a lot of new techniques to learn on this hop. Well done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, a lot of awesome talent in this hop, all so very different and unique, lots to remember.
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful project! Love the beach theme and that gorgeous photo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. first blog I've ever finished!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an inspiring hop! So glad I was able to hop along! Beautiful projects and techniques!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous hop! I finished it all and left comments.

    I Liked you on FB
    I am now a Networked Blog follower, email follower, and Twitter follower.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! What an awesome hop. So much inspiration. Thank you so much for hosting and the opportunity to win. Cyndie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the serenity of the blues and tans. You've really captured the feeling of being at the beach. Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gina, your shadow box look very pretty. The colors are really nice. You just reminded me that I have a bunch of shells in my car that I want to use in a beachy project as well. Great job! :-D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...