Sunday, October 19, 2014

Projects for our October Cross Promotional by Deann and by Lynne

Hello Crafty Friends!  We are back today sharing even more of the amazing projects by the Gina's Designs team for the October month-long cross promotional with Craftsupplies1.  First up is Deann with a really unique and fun use of one of our shaped mini albums.


Good morning, Deann here sharing another Gina's Designs with Craftsupplies1  promotional project.
I used Gina's Owl Mini Album to make my Banner.



 I used two different embossing plates on the chip board pieces, then layered several colors of Distress Ink.


 I then layered two different laces from Craftsupplies1.


 Next I added the center of the owl and a leaf from the Fall Shape Set.

On top of the leaf I added a doily and mini roses from Craftsupplies1.
I loved using this shape for a banner, There are tons of other shaped Mini Albums in our store that would make really cute Banners :)
 Hope you give this a try,
HUGS
Deann
Products used; 
Other Products used from
Craftsupplies1

Next up is Lynne with a gorgeous home decor project.  The embellishments from Craftsupplies1, and Lynne's artistry,  complemented the ornate beauty of our wall shelf beautifully!


Hi everyone, it's Lynne here!  I was happy to be able to combine the gorgeous goodies from Craftsupplies 1 with both the Victorian Wall Shelf from Gina's Designs and the beautiful Bobunny Madeleine papers to create this project.  I love the way the beaded trim looks along the edge, and the flowers and bird matched so perfectly with the colour scheme I chose.


I added a mirror to the opening in the center and surrounded it with cheesecloth and bling. The shelf was easy to paper and to assemble; all I did after attaching the paper was sand the edges a bit and ink them lightly for a more finished look. I love the way it turned out and since I'm just moving into my new (and bigger!) scraproom, it'll be a perfect little addition to my decor. Try one yourself, it's so easy to match it to any colour scheme or theme you'd like!

 Gina's Designs Products used:
  Victorian Wall Shelf

Other Supplies:
(bird, flower cluster, and bead trim)
Craftsupplies1
Zibbet
Etsy

Papers and embellishments by Bobunny from the Scraps of Elegance Kit Club
  
             
                  



                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...