Sunday, October 26, 2014

Halloween Projects by Deann and a Layout by Lynne

 Good morning, Deann here with a cute little witch photo or note holder.
I used the Be Witched Shape Set  and a clothespin.



I also made a matching gift bag.

 I finished the set off with a really awesome Halloween card. 
I used a Spiderweb from the Spiderweb Shape Set as the stop for the back of the card, this gives it an easel effect.  
The photo is framed with a Flourished Frame-Evie (coming soon)
I took the photo at a Haunted Manor in Ohio
Products used:
Flourished Frames-Evie -Coming Soon



Hi! Lynne here with a layout I created using a photo of my daughter and her boyfriend on the boardwalk at Point Pelee Provincial park this past summer. I was glad to find the perfect page for the fabulous Cattails piece that I fell in love with as soon as I saw it!


I spread texture paste on the cattails and the butterfly to create added dimension, then painted them with silver acrylic paint.  I had a great time adding a combination of mists, gelatos and inks to get the colours I had in mind to echo those in the paper and the photo. I also added a couple of the intricate doilies to finish things off.  The detail on the doilies amazes me every time I look at them! Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope I've inspired you get out your craft supplies and create something awesome!!

Gina's Designs Products Used:
Cattails
 Scribbled frame-butterfly (coming soon)
Intricate Doilies

Other:
Fabscraps paper
Gelatos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...