Monday, October 6, 2014

Nature Inspired Memo Board by Nancy


Hi Everyone, Nancy here!  Today I am sharing a nature inspired Memo Board, one of my favorite pieces from the Home Decor section of our store.   I wanted my memo board to be both beautiful and functional.  I have left the center of the piece free of any dimensional embellishments, and a lined notepad from the dollar section of Michaels fits perfectly in the space and would be held in place by the addition of a metal clip as shown in the close up below.


With the simple addition of the Tim Holtz Clipboard Clip I was able to achieve a fully functional memo board to hold interchangeable and inexpensive basic memo pads.  I painted the clip to blend in with the rest of the design as shown in the closeup below.  I attached the clip with E6000 and also with brads in the holes.  I simply punched holes with my cropodile, added the glue to the back of the clip, then secured the clip with the brads.


Gina's Designs Products Used:


Other:

Tim Holtz Ideology Clipboard Clip
Tim Holtz rub-ons
Sizzix Botanical Leaves (Die with Embossing Folder Set)
BoBunny Enchanted Garden Paper
Prima Nest and Flowers
Dragonflies by Renea Bouquets
Gesso
Prima Chalk Inks
Tim Holtz Distress Paint in Tarnished Brass


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...