Thursday, October 30, 2014

Window Shadowbox by Nancy


Hello Crafty Friends!  Today I am sharing a customized version of our Window Shadowbox.   This was an original piece that I'd had in my stash for quite some time, just waiting for that right moment of inspiration to come along.  In this version of the shadowbox, there is a dividing shelf across the center creating two areas to decorate.  You can request to have your shadowbox divided in the center as in this piece, or you can purchase it the way it is currently shown in the store, with no center shelf, to create a large window view of anywhere your imagination takes you.  


I kept the chipboard technique simple on this piece because lots was already going on inside the box.  I covered all of my chipboard with a light coat of gesso using a dry brush, script stamped with perfect medium, then colored with perfect pearls.  Simple but effective, this technique worked perfectly to compliment this piece.




Gina's Designs Products Used:

Window Shadowbox *customized version

Parchment flowers (upper left) from Craftsupplies1 on Etsy or Zibbet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...