Saturday, October 4, 2014

Cards by Shanna

Hello Friends!  It's Shanna here,  and I'm back again with cards to share that I created for Gina's Designs Lasercuts. I am beyond excited to share these. I love making cards and these were so fun to make. 

First up is my Thank You card. I used some Prima papers and flowers, and painted my chipboard with gesso. For the Fern Fronds I gave those an extra coat of Prima Chalk Ink. 





For the second card I just love love love this one. I used the newest collection from Prima called Forest Green. I paired it with a Wood Element, Dragonfly, and Birdcage from Gina's Designs. 


I put a image in the heart and covered it with Glossy Accents!


The birdcage got a coat of gesso and the dragonfly got Distress Paint and Crackle Accents.



Items Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...