Monday, November 17, 2014

Winter Snowman Banner by Dianna

Hi Everyone, Dianna here with Gina's Designs new Winter Snowman Banner. 



The kit comes with six chipboard snowmen, twelve mittens, six scarfs, six hats and the letters to spell out Winter.  I cut, traced and fussy cut the six snowmen out of white cardstock and glued the cardstock on the chipboard. 

 I used Copic markers-BG0000 and N0 to outline the snowmen and create arms. Then, used three  embossing folders (two of them have snowflakes the other is a swirl pattern) and embossed two of the snowmen to one of the embossing folders, alternating the patterns.  I embossed black card stock with same swirl embossing folder.  I  then daubed on some Stickles - Icicles on each of the snowmen. 


 

The Sparkling H2O watercolors were used on the scarfs to give them an iridescent look.  I traced and fussy cut the mittens using craft and teal snowflake paper. 

The word winter was traced and fussy cut out of a white paper with glitter light bulbs.  The Snowman's eyes are little self-sticking 1/2 round beads and the mouths are the tiniest buttons I have ever seen.  The carrot noses were hand-cut out of orange paper and a Copic marker E04 was used to distress the nose.  The teal ribbon and the holly berry sprig are from my stash.
Thanks for looking today!
Dianna


 Winter Snowman Banner (Coming Soon!)

Other
Darice Swirl and Snowflake Embossing Folders
 Guatamalan Color Sparkling H2O
 Paper From  My Stock





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...