Saturday, November 29, 2014

Shabby Steampunk Tag by Kim











 Happy Friday Friends! Today I would like to share with you my shabby steampunk tag. I used the Extra Large Tag from Gina's for my base. These tags are very cool and measure 8 inches high by 4 inches wide!   I started off by mod podging a lovely napkin with a vintage girl image on top, then layered some gorgeous laces and trims on the top and bottom from Craftsupplies1.







I cut up my Gears Borders and Corners set and layered them in her hair.  I embossed them in various colors of embossing powders, but keeping them in the vintage metal tones I wanted to achieve.  I then added some fun metal pieces like a hot air balloon on top of the gears, and some chipboard clock hands and a flower from Craftsupplies1.





 Here you can see one of Gina's chipboard pocket watches which I covered with some Prima Chalk Inks and surrounded with a metal clock hand, cameo and more beautiful flowers from Craftsupplies1.




 I also used some of the numbers from the Chunky Borders Set, cutting them up and placing them on the tag after embossing them and adding some copper Gilder's Paste.




I love the shabby and vintage feel of this tag, and the gears that surround this lovely little lady!



Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Gina's Designs Items Used

Other Items Used
Vintage Girl Napkin and Resin Eiffel Tower From Shabbylishious
Flowers, Lace and Metal from Craftsupplies1
Cameo, Music Ribbon, Metal Clock Hand from My Stash
Art Is Stencil From Crafter's Workshop 
Prima Chalk Inks
Mod Podge
Copper Gilders Paste
Imagine Crafts Embossing Powders
Stampendous Shabby White Embossing Powder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...