Saturday, November 1, 2014

Christmas Cards by Lynne

Now that it's officially November, I'm ready to start thinking about Christmas!
I created these cards with the Winter Shapes Set and some Heartfelt Creations paper.


I absolutely love the skate piece!! I used a large needle to poke holes and laced up the front with embroidery floss after painting the body of the skate with acrylic paint and adding some dabs of brown and tan ink for a vintage look. I embossed the blade and the large snowflake with Stampendous Aged Silver.




I covered the mug piece with paper, then sanded and inked the edges. The small snowflake was painted with acrylic paint and lightly inked.


There are many other great pieces in this set that I can't wait to play with; snowmen, penguins, icicles, holly leaves and lots more! Thanks for stopping by and happy creating!


Gina's Items




other items


Heartfelt Creations paper
Stampendous Aged Silver embossing powder







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...