Thursday, November 6, 2014

Magical Fairy Layout


Hello Friends!  Today I am sharing a 12 x 12 layout that I adhered to a flat unfinished particle board frame from Michael's.  The Paisley Frame from Gina's Designs surrounds the 5 x 7 opening in the frame and adds dimension.  I decoupaged the design papers directly onto the wood, some of which I tore and layered.  The paper is applied to the wood with matte Mod Podge, and I have tucked some of our intricate doilies in between the layers for added texture and interest.  One of our Garden Fairies watches over the scene in the upper left corner.  I painted the chipboard frame that surrounds the opening with a light coat of gesso followed by Lumiere paints in gold and lavender shades.  The fairy is embossed with shabby beige embossing powder over some glass beads in the wings area.  I also rubbed on some Inka Gold.  Thanks for looking!



Gina's Designs Products Used:

Other:
Design paper by BoBunny - C'est La Vie Collection
Lumiere paints by Jacquard
Flowers by Recollections and Petaloo
Bird Nest, Resin Topiary and Deer by Prima
Butterflies and Dragonfly by Renea Bouquets


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...