Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Pumpkin Layout by Donna & Organizer by Kathi

Today we have two designers up, Donna and Kathi, with their very creative takes on their projects, first up is Donna with her gorgeous layout!

I thought it would be nice to do one more fall project before starting Christmas projects! Yes, I said Christmas projects! And I wanted another opportunity to use Gina's Grape Vines! I think they work great for pumpkin vines! The curly tails are so cute!



The vines were all primed with gesso, then painted with distress paint, and covered with embossing powders while still wet. 


Chipboard shapes are great to use to create layers!


I also used the windmill in the Build a Layout - Country Living set. There are a few other Items I would love to add to this project from the cool Country Living set, but I had to stop somewhere!


For the final touch I added 2 cute birds from Craftsupplies1!

Thank you so much for stopping by Gina's Designs!

Gina's Designs

Grape Vines
Build a Layout -  Country Living

 Craftsupplies1
Etsy Store


Other Products

Embossing powders
Distress paint dabbers
 Fall Floral Items From My Stash


Hello, Kathi here today to share my first project for November.  I have altered the Memory Keeping Organizer from Gina's Store.
 I really love this storage item and the paper I used was "Time Traveler" by Kitty Scrap Post.


Beautiful roses and metal filigree from Craftsupplies1.
Side View

There is lots of room for storage for your Project Life items, ATC's or other storage needs with this piece.
Thanks for dropping by today to take a peek.

Supplies Used:
Gina's Designs:
Memory Keepers Organizer 

Craftsupplies1
Roses
Butterflies

Other Supplies Used:
Paper - Time Traveler by Kitty Scrap Post.
Embellishments - Tim Holtz Ideology



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...