Monday, November 24, 2014

Gift Card Holders and Tutorial by Deann

Good morning, Deann here, today I would like to share some teacher gifts I created for Christmas gifts using coffee sleeves.

I used the Gingerbread Family Shape Set and the Winter Shape Set on my project then I added a coco pouch, candy cane, paper straw and will add a gift card to it later.

 This is what they look like all packaged up!


If you want to see how they were made, I will have a photo tutorial below so you can make your own altered coffee sleeves, enjoy!
Thank you,
(((HUGS)))
Deann
Products used-
Winter Shape Set

Coffee Sleeve Tutorial


Step 1- Get a coffee sleeve from your favorite Coffee Shop!

 
 Step 2- Open sleeve up, paint or stain the edges and where the folds are.

 
Step 3A- I cut a second sleeve apart to make a template,
3B- Cut a small amount off of the pieces on all sides, this will give an bordered edge on your sleeve.

 
Step4- Glue the paper to the sleeve and seal closed. All done!
Time for the decorating.


I used one of the Gingerbread men and inked it up and then edged it with gesso to look like frosting.

 
I added some buttons to the finished product, and volia! 
I hope you enjoyed my tutorial, thanks for stopping by.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...