Saturday, November 22, 2014

Layout

Hey everyone. Shanna here to share a recent layout I did. Masculine is still a new thing to me. I couldn't help it but I had to use flowers. 


I had so much fun using this frame in my background and really got to get into the mixed media look of it.


I added several layers on this chipboard. First I gave it a quick coat of gesso. Then I added some Lindy Stamp Gang Sprays and a little bit of some glass bead gel. 


I added some splatters of the color sprays I used. 


My boy has such a sweet smile and he was almost 1 when I had this photo take. I loved adding these pieces to make it more masculine. 

Hope you found so inspiration make sure to keep checking out the blog for more inspiration daily. 

Items Used:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...