Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Guest Designers Heather and Amador

Hello, its Heather here today, I am very excited to be Guest Designing for Gina's Designs this month !!! 
I have created this project using the Postage Stamp Shadow Box, it came with instructions and was very simple to assemble. 

I painted it pink before assembling it, then I glued paper from the The Paper Studio-Kellerkurtz & Company collection. 


I then added my embellishments, such as laces and flowers from Craftsupplies1.   I also added one of Gina's dress forms to the piece as well and painted it a lovely shabby pink color.


I had so much fun creating this, and I am looking forward to sharing more projects with you all this month, thanks for looking!

You can find more details on this project on my YouTube Channel, I have created a video for it, which you can find HERE

Gina's Designs Items Used

Other Items and Embellishments

Amador Bustamante is our second guest designer this month. 
 Amador's first project used the Memory Keeping Organizer. 
 Amador said "I wanted to show how else to use this awesome organizer. 
I used an old metal sign to create the backing.
 I wanted to make it look like a cute vintage style display for a boutique.
 I added painted and distressed metal legs 
to give it more height and give it more of that boutique look."
 


Check out Amador's video!

Amador used:
Memory Keeper Organizer 
Tilda Happiness is Homemade paper pad
Tilda Tiny Treasures paper pad
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...