Saturday, October 31, 2015

Halloween Blog Hop with Gina's Designs and Creative Paperclay!!!



It's time for a fun Halloween Theme Blog Hop! Gina's Designs Lasercuts Design Team has teamed up with the Creative Paperclay Design Team for this fun blog hop. We are all excited to show off our Halloween projects and even more excited about the fact YOU can win a prize.


The Prize Package includes:
1 pound package of Paperclay
1 sample package of Sandits and
$25 shopping spree to Gina's Designs Lasercuts


How to enter - each of these will get you one entry
1) Stop by each blog on the hop and leave a comment
2) Pin each project on your Pinterest site
3) Share this post on your Facebook page
4) Like Creative Paperclay Facebook page
5) Like Gina Designs Facebook page




Hi Everyone, Dianna here with my version of Halloween Bagatelle boxes using Gina's Designs and Creative Paperclay!.  I used four boxes and distress painted the outside and used scrap Halloween paper for the inside.  I did not paint the inside of the boxes because I wanted the highlights.  I punched the tag that says so spooky and distressed the edges.  The spiderweb and Spooky are from the Gina's Designs and both were painted white.  I then used Stickles for more bling.  I painted a Triptych Arch Top silver and topped it with a rhinestone string. 

I had a blast using the Creative Paperclay Delight! I bought molds and used the clay in the molds. The owl, pumpkin and bat were created with the Creative Paperclay.   It is really easy to use, just spread the paperclay in the mold and pop it out.  I waited for it to dry, about a couple of hours and then used my Copic Markers and colored them.  The markers were easy to use on the paperclay.  I look forward to using more paperclay in my projects.  

The witches hats were created with a 1-1/2 inch circle punch and then punching a 1 inch punch in the center.  I then used a 2 inch punch and then cut a triangle out of the 2 inch circle.  I then glued the sides of the triangle together and glued the top of the hat to the bottom circle. I then decorated the hats with items laying around the house. 

Items used
Gina's Designs


Creative Paperclay




6 comments:

  1. Very cute project. Had trouble with a few of the links. But I managed to visit everyone!! I pinned them all also on a special board on my pinterest. Everyone did an awesome job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kathi and Kim, good luck with the blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dianna!
    This is such a totally fun piece! I love love the little hats and the festive colors you used!! I wish there were more close up shots! What a great make!!

    Jackie ")
    http://www.creatingwithoutcrayons-jackiepneal.com/



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS
      I wanted to let you know that I was able to PIN everyone's pieces, and I did comment on all but two blogs. I was not able to comment on #8 Lynne J. and #10 Deann M's blogs. "(
      I also liked PaperClay and already Like Gina's and posted to my FB page- phew!

      A fun hop with tons of inspiration!!

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...