Saturday, October 10, 2015

Be True Canvas by Shanna

Hello and welcome to another day of inspiration. 


I wanted to go ahead and play with a canvas panel. I started with painting the wood with chalkboard paint. Then I went ahead and used some Primary Elements from ColourArte to go over some of the chalkboard. 


I covered the chipboard pieces with gesso. The leaves got colored with gelatos and some of the gold Primary Elements. 


The gears and the corners got some gold paint as well. I made sure to heat set the gears several times with several coats to create the textures. 


I love this sentiment and thought it to be great on the panel.


Thanks so much for stopping by today! Keep coming back daily for more inspiration!

Items Used:


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...