Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Halloween Shadow Box

It's finally here! Halloween!!! I love working on Halloween projects and I had the best time creating this one. I used an old wooden shelf my daughter used to use to display her perfume on. I broke out a ton of chipboard for this one!






Once it was finished and I sat it down on the table, Jake laid right in front of it and spent some time checking it out. I think he likes it! The process video link is below! Click on over and see how I made this!

Gina's Designs:

Other products:
black gesso
ink sprays
chain
eye screws
flowers
seed beads
Glossy Accent
Fabritac 


6 comments:

  1. Amy!!!
    This is just lovely, well, creepy too!! What a gorgeous mixed media piece!! Well done! I adore that witch and cauldron!
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this project Amy :) Those bead bubbles are a brilliant touch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nichola! I enjoyed working on this piece.

      Delete
  3. Awesome, Amy! Love all the different scenes, and your colors are gorgeous! In a spooky kind of way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Barbara! Apparently I can do creepy pretty good...lol

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...