Monday, October 5, 2015

Skeleton Photo-Bomb by Barb

It's October and I am going Halloween crazy! I couldn't resist playing with the new Skeleton Shape Set from Gina's Designs.

"Skelly" was easy to bring to life. I sponged gesso all over him, leaving the finish kind of bumpy to mimic bones. Then I gave him a coat of ColourArte's Silks in iridescent blue just for a little shimmer. Finally, to bring out his silly side, I glued on some googly eyes that I have in my stash.


The background is a canvas board that I coated with clear, chunky embossing powder, heat set, and then dripped alcohol inks all over it. The little village is made by stamping with black ink on yellow paper and then cutting it out. 


Since the big thing these days on social media is photo-bombing (intentionally showing up in the background of someone's photo), I decided to have the cute little ghosts photo-bomb Skelly. They were made by stamping on gray paper with gray ink, and then cut out.

From there, it was just a matter of gluing everything together. 

Gina's Designs Products Used
Lightning bolt - coming soon!

Other Products Used
Embossing Powder
Ranger Alcohol Ink
Gesso
Rubber stamps from RubberMoon - Scary Neighbors & Ghoul Friends

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...