Saturday, October 3, 2015

All Boy Layout by Shanna

Howdy there space cowboys/girls....Okay, well HELLO!!! I must admit even though I have a boy, I had no clue whatsoever on what to do with the All Boy Shape Set. I was determined to use them and a long time ago I remembered I got this paper pad and I had an AAA HA moment. You know how excited you get when you have that LIGHT BULB moment. So I found picture of my kiddo and got to work on this layout. 


I painted all the chipboard pieces with Distress Paints! It gives this marble effect to the planet. 


I painted the spaceship with a flat gray then a silver metallic paint for a shiny spaceship. 


This title truly rocks and is just above beyond exactly what my son is.


I added a bit of gesso splatter and silver shimmer splatter across the layout for just a little more splash.


Items Used:

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...