Sunday, October 11, 2015

Scrap room organization with Gina's Designs

Hello friends!  Debbie with you today sharing my 12x12 Paper Holder.  I decided to do something different with mine besides store paper, I decided to use mine for finished scrapbook layouts as I ready them for storage. 

This is what Gina's 12x12 Paper Holder looks like after you assemble it.  It's super easy to put together and I used Tacky glue to assemble it. It dries fast and you're ready to work on your project.



I simply adhered patterned paper to my holder with Gel Medium and painted the inside slots with a cream colored acrylic paint. The gel medium allows you to easily slide your paper into place.



Next I used a stencil and modeling paste to add some texture to the sides, back and bottom of my paper holder. 


When it's all dry, ink all the edges and add your paper or layouts. I finished it off with Wood Wall Art Winged Things


Hope you'll give this project a try! Thanks for stopping by Gina's blog today!!!
Gina's Products used:

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...