Sunday, October 25, 2015

Autumn Pocket Letter

Hello friends and welcome to Gina's Designs!  Debbie with you today sharing a trendy new project called Pocket Letters.  This one was especially fun because it's my first one and it was exciting to create!  I used the Fall Shape Set to create this fun project.






To decorate my Fall Shape pieces I started out covering them with Gesso.  When they dried I painted them with H2O's in fall colors.  I added 2 or 3 coats to give them intense color and to finish them rubbed them with Metallic rub.

When everything was dry I embellished them with flowers and small embellishments.

Hope you give this fun project a try!  I will be doing MORE of them! Thanks for stopping by Gina's today!

Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...