Thursday, September 25, 2014

Seasonal Wall Decor by Deann and by Veronica

Hello Crafty Friends!  Yesterday was the official first day of Fall, and today we have two amazing projects to decorate your home for the season.  First up is Deann.  It's amazing the effect she got on bare chipboard with just some simple shading with distress ink.


Good morning, Deann here with a Fall project .
I made the Boo Wall Decor 
 I used Distress inks in Gathered Twig, Rusty Hinge and Scattered Straw, applying them directly to the raw chipboard.

I love the shading that I got on the chip board, I added a few spiders and webs and also fall colored flowers. A Halloween sentiment to finish it off.
(((HUGS)))
Deann
Gina's Designs Products used:
Other Products from Craftsupplies1


Next up today is Veronica, and she is combining our Fall Shape Set with items from the floral department of your local craft store to create this amazing piece.


Hello Everyone! Veronica here once again to share my fall project for Gina's Designs.
My most favorite time of the year! I am so excited to see the colors of Autumn come in to play!
Gina's Fall Shape Set is packed with lots of chipboard shapes that are perfect for any Fall themed project!

Here I made a Fall Harvest Wreath.
Gina's Designs  had just what I needed to set the Fall Theme!
The Scarecrow, corn stalks and pumpkins all dressed up my wagon wheel so well!
 I am ready to go on a hay ride through a pumpkin patch!

Thank you again for stopping by.
Happy Harvest to All!


Other Items used in Project:
Copic Markers
Ranger Distressed Inks




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...