Friday, September 12, 2014

Home is Where the Heart Is by Kim and ATC's by Debbie

Hi Crafters!  Today we have two designers on the blog.  First up is Kim with one of our newest Home Decor items.


Happy Friday friends! Today I would like to share with you my "Letter Your Life", which is a great new item in Gina's store. You can get a customized letter made to suit what ever you wish to create! I chose the letter H to symbolize Home, and I decorated it to coordinate with the colors of my Kitchen. You also receive the word you choose to go with the letter when you order this piece.


I did a lot of mixed media on here and really had a blast. I layered some Graphic 45 paper on the letter and for the word home, I painted it in a matching color then used some stencils and sprays. After that I used some stamps from RubberMoon to give a contrast to the blue tones. I then watered down some white paint and splattered it all over the whole piece, that was fun!



 Here you can see some of the texture I created with the modeling paste and Shimmerz Dazzlerz, I just love this look!




Finally I used some fun embellishments to finish it off and now I have something fun to hang on my wall. Check out these fun pieces in Gina's store, and remember you can customize them to do any letter you like!
Thanks for stopping by today!

Gina's Designs Items Used
Other Items Used
Graphic 45 Botanical Tea Paper
Prima Heart, Wing and Waterworks
Flowers, Buttons & Butterfly from my Stash
Cameo & Frame from Butterbeescraps
Metal Telephone from Michaels
Crafters Workshop Stencils
Liquitex Modeling Paste
Lindy's Stamp Gang Sprays


Next up is Debbie showcasing another of our newest and really fun enbellishment sets!

Hello everyone!  Debbie here with you today to share some fun ATC's I created with Gina's Designs  1 " Scalloped Punchelements.  These embellishments are so cute.  They resemble bottle caps but they're made with chipboard! Now these are a simple ATC's but the punchelements give that extra finishing touch.  These can be altered to fit any theme you'd like to create.

I thought these went perfect with the Paper collection by Graphic 45.  

Gina also has several other chipboard designs that would compliment this paper line. Be sure to go shop at Gina's Store for more ideas and inspiration.

Thanks for stopping by Gina's Blog today.
Debbie



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...