Saturday, September 27, 2014

Fall Wreath by Shanna

Good day to you all, it's Shanna here. I decided to create a Fall wreath. I love love love this project. I have been so inspired by other members of the team. I mean seriously amazing talent here. I hope some of you have been so inspired, and are creating some amazing proejcts. 

I used the Fall Banner Kit and some pieces from the craft store to finish this off. 


For the banner part I painted it black and then used paper to line the banner with letters. I painted the leaves with Distress Paints and I just so enjoyed this. 


Now all I need is a hanger to mount it on my door. 

Hope you are seasonally inspired. Still time to grab you banner kit and make some home decor as well. 

Item Used:

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...