Sunday, September 14, 2014

A Fall Layout by Donna

Hi, it's Donna here today to share a layout I created with the gorgeous Queen Anne's Lace set.
Once I placed them on the page, I knew I wanted to leave all the chipboard "natural". I just love the intricate cutting and dimension of the Queen Anne's Lace pieces.


The Flourishes 2 set is my absolute favorite flourishes! Gina has several beautiful flourish sets.
Another favorite of mine is the Feathery Flourishes Set.


I love to "pop up" some of the chipboard shapes to create dimension. I added some of the Queen Anne's lace behind the photo, and also over the top of the photo.


Here is another look at one of the pieces popped up with adhesive squares I cut into small pieces to fit
behind the delicate shapes.



Thank you very much for stopping by today. I hope I have inspired you to create something beautiful!

Gina's Designs


Other Products
Walking in the Forest papers - Maja Designs
Spun Denim Glitter Glass Butterflies - Renea Bouquets
Bella Notte flowers - Prima
Large blue flower - Tresors de Luxe/Etsy





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...