Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Mini Display Tray

Good morning everyone , Deann here with a project for Gina's Designs !
Today I made the Mini Display Tray - Butterfly

I love making these trays ! I used a BoBunny paper  (can't remember the name)
I did a messy paint job with white spray paint, I wanted some of the wood to show through.

I used one of the Cardstock Doily s, I rubbed a little blue ink on the edges of the Doily.
The Banner is from the Mini Pennant set.

I love how the Garden Fairy turned out, I just added layers of paint and inks to her and finished
off with a white wash.
I also added a Dragonfly and bent the wings up so it looks like its flying. 

I also added a Butterfly from the same collection.
Thats all for today ,thanks for taking a look!
(((HUGS)))
Deann


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...