Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Book Box with Simply Monica

Hi everyone Monica here to share one of Gina's Designs newest additions.  The Book Box it is really the coolest thing.  The binding is webbed like which is how it is able to expand and bend,  you have to buy one to really see what i am talking about.  Once you open it up there is a compartment you can use to store items in.  They also come in 2 additional sizes.

 The gorgeous fairy is from Gina's Garden Fairy collection and they are available in smaller sizes this is one of the bigger pieces. I applied gesso and modeling paste to different areas with a stencil and painted and sort of smeared the paint with my fingers along different parts of the paper.  I stamped on the fairy I just hate painting over the chippie sometimes.  I love how they look naturally.
 I applied the gold paint to the leaves to add some shine and color to them

It is hard to tell but I also painted the mesh ribbon with some paint to make it match the colors I chose to use.  I love how it all turned out and I hope everyone enjoyed my project for today.

Supplies Used
Book Box
Garden Fairies
May Arts Ribbon
Creative Imaginations - PP





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...