Thursday, August 8, 2013

Off the Page with Marjolaine

Hello  friends, Marjolaine here with an off the page project using the 10 Words collection and a few other pieces!

For the chipboard, I covered each piece with gesso and then stamped them with script. I also rubbed a little acrylic paint to make them stand out. My frame is painted in acrylic, stamped and distressed a bit with gesso. To finish the piece I found the perfect Prima flowers. Stunning!



The Gina's Designs chipboard that I used are:
-10 Words
-Large Garden Fairies
-Butterflies & Dragonflies
-Border Sticks


I will be hanging this piece of art in my bathroom. It's so cheery and bright it just makes me smile!

If you would like more details on this project you can read the post on my blog!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...