Wednesday, August 7, 2013

A Moment in Time Layout by Lisa

Hi Everyone! It's Lisa Novogrodski here with you today.  I have created a fun artsy layout featuring one of Gina's gorgeous word phrases. This one is "A Moment In Time"

I chose a white cardstock background and outlined the edges in a distress marker.

My background treatment includes misting and gelatos painted over a mask for a watercolor effect. After they dried I outlined the shapes with a distress marker.
Here is a closer look at the Word Phrase. I place it right over my photo! I love how that looks. I wanted to keep the look pretty simple and I wanted it to stand out so I just inked the whole chippee with Walnut Distress Ink. 

The papers are from previous Scraps of Elegance kits and my background includes Inkadinkadoo stamps and Heartfelt Creations stamps.

Supplies-





1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...