Thursday, August 1, 2013

Garden Fairy Canvas by Shanna

Shanna here sharing a new project today for you!

I am going to say I love love love love love love making canvas art!

Of course my particular style may not be every ones cup of tea!

This started out great and turned a whole new direction. Yes and I wish I did a video of me making it but I completely forgot!

I got to use some random My Mind's Eye paper from my stash. I say random because it is some paper I bought when I first got started and had no clue what I was doing. 

I layered it on the canvas and commenced making my fairy canvas!


Here is one style of fairy in the large set. 


Here is a small fairy in a different style. 


She is a medium fairy!


Here is can still see some of the original paper int he background just a little lol. 





Supplies Used:
Gina's Designs: Garden Fairies (smallmedium, and large), 10 Words
Lindy's Stamp Gang Sprays
Tattered Angels Mist
Dylusions Sprays
Prima
My Mind's Eye
Crafter's Workshop Stencils
Gesso
Modeling Paste
Archival Ink

4 comments:

  1. Really pretty Shanna, love the colors and textures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOO fabulous! Love the colors and textures....

    ReplyDelete
  3. super gorgeous canvas, I really love it and the colours are beautiful! tfs, hugs, Kim :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fabulous, Shanna. Love your canvas pieces, and the fairies are so pretty against the canvas you created.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...