Thursday, August 15, 2013

Book Box Clock by Rashida

Rashida here today, sharing another project in my heritage series.  When visiting any of the Caribbean Islands you are sure to find an array of bright colors and beautiful tropical flowers. Most people live a laid back life and typically do things on their own time. I thought it would be fitting to finish my book box from Gina's Designs as a time piece using colors that reminded me of the tropical plant life of the Island. To see more photo's photos please visit my blog at www.kokonamoon.com







I used
Gina's Designs Book Boxes ( large and small)
Gina's Designs Dragonflies and Butterflies
Faber Castell Gel Pens
Modeling Paste
Acrylic Paint
Stickers
Clock Making Kit ( Hobby Lobby)
Flowers and leaves ( stash)
Fancy Pants Buttons
Cherry Arts Paper
Ranger Dylusions Ink Spray dyes

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...