Saturday, November 21, 2015

Little Box of Believe

Good morning all you crafters out there! I wanted to try something and had a blast! So grab your cup and lets have a blast. 


With Christmas coming up I decided to play around and make a little Christmas spirit for my desk.

First I started with some casting resin on my embossing folders.


Then I got my sheets ready to cut up to add to my box. You want to do this before they harden completely. 


The sheet was thin enough to use my scissors with. 


Then I glued them on.  You can use any type of glue I am sure however, I used some soft matte gel medium to adhere the resin to my box. 


Here is the finished project. 


I used a Mini Bookplate to add the sentiment "Believe". 


I finished it off with some layers of paints and Petaloo flowers. 


Here you can really see the texture. 


I so hope you enjoyed so grab your chippies and create with us!

Items Used:

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...