Sunday, November 22, 2015

"Let it Snow" - a Layout by Debbie

Hi everyone!  Debbie with you today sharing a snowy layout using Gina's Designs Winter Shape set. We have been experiencing a little winter here where I live and while I was enjoying fall and some beautiful warm days, winter was bound to show up.  Gina's Winter Shape Set has the perfect embellishments for this snowy layout!


When I started working on this I wanted it to feel frosty and frozen so I added some Glimmer Mist in an appropriate color called Glacier.  I also used a color called Amethyst for this layout.  To alter the snowflakes, tree and title, I gave them a quick coat of gesso and then simply embossed them with a silvery-glittered white embossing powder.  While I was heating the embossing powder, I sprayed glimmer mist on the pieces so that they mica would embed into the embossing powder. 


Thanks for stopping by Gina's blog today! Debbie 

Gina's Products used:

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! I live in Finland and we should have snow already but no. Just pale ground and darkness :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...