Friday, November 13, 2015

Marker Cabinet by Dianna

Hi everyone, Dianna here with Gina's Designs Marker Cabinet and my second video.  I suggest doing a dry assembly prior to gluing and painting.  The first two pictures show all of my Copic markers, some paint markers, Sharpies and Bella glitter pens. The whole cabinet is sturdy and holds up to 165 markers. It will also hold Spectrum Noir markers.


Of course I do things backwards; I spray painted prior to gluing. This made it more difficult to assemble! I used Beacon's 3-n-1 glue to assemble and then Beacon's Fast Drying Decoupage was used to adhere the tissue paper.  The tissue paper is from Marshall's.  


Here is the back of the cabinet, which shows more the over all affect of the tissue paper.  I think it looks like stamped leather. 


Please check out video too!  Thanks for looking!



ITEMS USED
GINA'S DESIGNS

Other Items
Beacons 3-n-1
Beacons Fast Drying Decoupage
Tissue Paper from Marshall's

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...