Friday, March 27, 2015

A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes Art Journal Page by Kim





Good morning friends! Today I would like to share with you my art journal page.   I am a beginner at art journaling but I am really enjoying learning all about it. Gina has some great pieces for art journaling and I took my inspiration from the beautiful scribble frame - fairy piece.

I used a mixture of gelatos, sprays, distress inks and stencils for the background. I faded the colours from darkest at the top to lightest at the bottom.  I decided to keep the chipboard pieces in black to give the illusion of a silhouette at night.

I stamped out some images of mushrooms and leaves and used various paints and watercolours to achive the look I got with them. 

I added some silver glitter paint from 13 Arts to the web and the wings of the fairy for some contrast and to give them a glistening effect.  The leaves on the scribble frame I dabbed with some green paint for the same type of effect.

 
I added some words to create my sentiment and I am really happy with the outcome.
Thanks for stopping by today!




Other Items Used
Shimmerz Inklingz
13 Arts Paint
Gelatos
Amerciana Black Paint
Chocolate Boroque Stamps
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...