Tuesday, March 17, 2015

St. Patrick's Day Tag by Dianna

Hi Everyone, Happy St. Patrick's Day! Being part Irish, I just simply had to do something with Gina's Designs Chipboard and my Prima Media Doll Stamp.
I started with Gina's X-Large Tag and covered with Authentique "Lucky" Collection paper.  The Layered Border (Victoria) from Gina's Designs comes in two layers. I used gold Stickles on the bottom layer and Sparkling H20s on the top layer to give the chipboard more color.  The ivy under the Irish Blessing is Gina's Ivy Corners, which I spritzed with Fireworks Spray and Stickles.  I cut out the Irish Blessing, the shamrocks "Lucky", the large and small shamrock  from Authentique "Lucky" Collection.  I used two different Stickles on the shamrocks in caldron.  I painted Gina's caldron black then used green Stickles,  The phrase "May your blessings outnumber the shamrocks that grow...." is cut from the top of the Authentique paper.
I used Julie Nutting's Media Doll and stamped doll dress twice using the Authentique paper.  I then layered the dress and cut the "folds" of the first layer of the dress to give the dress more fluff.  I created sleeves with the solid green paper and placed an extra clover in her arm.  The top hat was cut out of the Authentique paper.  I used Copic Markers on the hair, body and shoes. 

Gina's Designs Items Used

Other Items
Julie Nutting Media Doll
Authentique - Lucky Collection
Copic Markers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...