Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Picket Fence Clock

Hi everyone! Melissa here for Gina's Designs.  This is an adorable desk clock I've decorated with paper, paint, and pearls.  I first painted it with gesso, then painted the whole thing a pale pink, using a mix of white, pink, and yellow acrylic paints. I inked the edges with green chalk ink and green distress ink. I glued on some images and put pearls around the edges. I then dry brushed on some silver leaf paint. I painted over that with white acrylic and gesso. I dabbed on pink chalk ink in different areas. I painted the edges and clock with Lindy's Stamp Gang,watercolors, and Distress Ink.  I painted on silver leaf paint on the clock hands,and dry brushed some on the clock. I brushed white Pearlex powder over all the painted areas.
I plan on using this in my scraproom, and hopefully I can keep better track of time!

Thanks for looking!

Gina's Designs Products Used:
Desk Clock Picket Fence

Other Products:
Prima and Bo Bunny Paper
Prima Pearls
Americana Acrylic Paints
Windsor and Newton Watercolors
Pearlex Powders
Tim Holtz Distress Ink
Tsukineko Chalk Ink
Lindy's Stamp Gang



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...